Juicing For Your Manhood
Today we are going to talk about a healthy diet and why it plays a crucial role in boosting your Low-T naturally.
Eating certain types of foods is crucial for boosting your testosterone levels. Of course, it should be a no-brainer to reduce your sugar intake, limit your alcoholic beverage consumption, and steer clear of processed foods.
If you want to boost your testosterone naturally, you need to choose foods that are high in Zinc, Manganese, Selenium, Iron and Vitamins A, C, E and D3. The best way to get these vitamins and minerals is by consuming fresh, organic fruit and vegetables! Did you know that stinging nettle can do wonders for boosting your testosterone levels?
Your challenge today – Print out this list and go to your local farmer’s market or supermarket and load up on these organic, testosterone- boosting foods. Here is your list and the reasons why the food is good for you:
Testosterone-Boosting Foods List
- Strawberries – High in Vitamin C, boosts immunity.
- Blueberries – Rich in antioxidants and increases blood flow.
- Cherries – Rich in antioxidants and increases blood flow.
- Watermelon – Rich in citrulline and increases blood flow.
- Pineapple – High in manganese and increases libido.
- Bananas – Rich in potassium, reduce sodium levels and help boost libido.
- Pomegranates – reduces blood pressure, protects LDL cholesterol levels, increases testosterone levels rapidly.
- Avocado – High in folic acid, it increases energy.
- Ginger – Is a powerful antioxidant that increases blood flow, reduces inflammation and purifies the blood.
- Carrots – High in Vitamin A, support the immune system, eyesight, and increases testosterone naturally.
- Celery – Anti-inflammatory properties. Packed with antioxidants. Rich in vitamin K, which helps improve insulin resistance. Helps to increase semen volume.
Some porn stars famous for their money shots are known to eat a full celery stalk before performing! Some say that the celery is aphrodisiac and contains male pheromones that will arouse nearby women…
- Broccoli – This contains an anti-carcinogenic compound (DIM) which has been linked to lowering estrogen levels. Thus increasing testosterone naturally.
- Spinach – Contains high amounts of Vitamins C and E, great for boosting immunity and increasing testosterone production.
- Cabbage – Contains DIM and Vitamin C, is known to lower cortisol levels, reduces estrogen levels.
- Asparagus – Contains high levels of Vitamin E, which stimulates the production of testosterone, it’s also a natural diuretic.
- Cucumber– Helps with energy, stamina and endurance.
- Beetroot – Known to naturally lower estrogen, reduce blood pressure, reduce inflammation, and increase blood flow.
Of course, there are many more testosterone-boosting foods that you can read about in Juicing For Your Manhood, but I don’t want to overwhelm you. This simple grocery list should be more than enough to get you started with juicing!
Get Your FREE 22-Page Ebook:
Discover proven tricks to boost your testosterone!
Testosterone-Boosting Juice Recipe
- Red Cabbage
- Stalks of Celery
- Collard Green Leaves
Put all ingredients into a blender, blend and drink! This juice concoction works because it does the following:
- Fights inflammation
- Boosts your immune system
- Regulates your digestive system
Drink Your Foods That Boost Testosterone
Yes, you can drink your testosterone-boosting foods, too! There are 17 delicious testosterone-boosting juice recipes that you can prepare in minutes. Within as little as two weeks you should notice some pleasant changes in your mental and physical performance. Click here to learn more.
Avoid Hormone-Disrupting Chemicals!
Are you aware that you are exposed every day to chemicals that play havoc with your endocrine system? Yes, you have them in your house and don’t even know it.
Endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) are bad for your health. In a nutshell, there are harmful chemicals and toxins that, when released into the environment, can wreak havoc on your testosterone levels. So, what are these EDCs? They are:
- Personal hygiene products (toothpaste, “soap”)
- Chemical cleaners and detergents
- Plastic containers and bottles
- Teflon cookware
- Even your drinking water!
So, here’s what you have to do today: get rid of all these “testosterone-killing” products. Go through all of your cleaning closets, medicine cabinets and kitchen cabinets, and get rid of anything that you think is going to disrupt your testosterone production.
Regarding your drinking water, get a water filter or drink BPA-free bottled water instead (avoid Perrier as they add fluoride to their water).
2nd Juicing recipe of the day
- 2 carrots
- 12 spinach leaves
- 3 radishes
- 1 gram fresh ginger (1 thin slice)
Put all ingredients into your blender, blend, and drink! This juice concoction works because it:
- Boosts your iron levels
- Eliminates toxins
- Purifies the blood and improves blood flow.
3rd Juicing recipe of the day:
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 /2 beetroot
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1g. of fresh ginger (1 thin slice)
- 1/4 Lemon
Put into your blender, blend, and drink! This juice concoction works because it does the following:
- Improves blood flow
- Increases testosterone levels
- Boosts immunity