Why Natural ED Remedies Are Important
Erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence or “ED”, can be very distressful to any man. It could result in low self-esteem and could even seriously strain his relationship with his partner. Although it is most common in older men, it could occur at any age.
Stressful living or lifestyle factors could contribute to the condition, such as smoking, alcohol consumption or an unhealthy diet. There are various medications that are prescribed as treatments for ED but you should be aware that all drugs are habit-forming, and natural remedies for erectile dysfunction should always be considered before any other.
There are several herbal remedies often used in natural erectile dysfunction treatments:
- Tribulus terrestris is commonly used as an aphrodisiac and helps to improve endurance. It also helps to regulate the production of testosterone, which is essential for male sexual health.
- Horny Goat Weed has long been used in Chinese traditional medicine for a variety of conditions, including treatment for low libido. It helps to improve blood flow during sexual arousal.
- Yohimbe, a plant native to Central and West Africa, contains a chemical, yohimbine, that is helpful in treating erectile dysfunction.
- Xanthoparmelia is a type of lichen that has been used for a long time in successfully treating erectile dysfunction and other sexual problems. It has a similar function to drug-based ED pills – but without the side effects.
- Red Korean Ginseng has been shown to boost blood flow to the penis, suggesting that it may improve the quality of erections.
- Muira Puama, a plant found in the Brazilian Amazon, is an old remedy that is still used as an aphrodisiac and a treatment for erectile dysfunction. It has also been used traditionally to treat digestive complaints and joint pain.
Some supplements for erectile dysfunction, such as Prime Male, combine a number of these natural ED remedies in one capsule. Because they contain only natural ingredients, they have no side effects and have many benefits for your health. You can read our Prime Male Review here.