Do You Have “Low T”?
You have most likely heard the expressions, “male menopause”, “andropause” or “low t”. All these refer to a lowering of your body’s production of testosterone. However, there are safe ways to raise testosterone naturally.
From around your mid-thirties you can expect your testosterone levels to decrease by about 1% – 2% per year. Eventually you might notice some of the following symptoms:
- lack of energy
- loss of libido
- weak erections
- increase in abdominal fat
- reduced physical strength.
Symptoms such as these could seriously impair your quality of life. However, there are some simple lifestyle changes you can make that can reverse your testosterone depletion. In a comparatively short time you can restore your low testosterone to youthful levels. It will also help you feel better – even look better!
Ways to Raise Testosterone Naturally: The Action Steps
1. Watch how you eat. “Low t” makes you put on belly fat. Excess fat then disrupts your testosterone production. It’s a vicious circle.
2. Don’t be a couch potato. Three sessions a week of vigorous aerobic exercises can help raise your testosterone levels. Even brisk walking will do. The thing is to get yourself moving.
3. After your workout, drink a freshly-squeezed fruit juice (pomegranate is excellent) or a healthy smoothie; better still, include more vegetables with your meals or snacks, especially cruciferous vegetables (cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli). These help remove bad estrogen from your body.
4. Avoid eating or drinking anything stored in containers made from bisphenol A (BPA). This substance is known to disrupt hormones and may interfere with your testosterone production.
5. Limit your alcohol intake. Moderate drinking is all right but excessive alcohol consumption can cause your testicles to stop producing testosterone. Think about it – do you really need that beer?
6. Get sufficient sleep. Research shows that the most significant release of testosterone into your bloodstream happens during sleep. Remember those morning erections from years back?
7. You have a natural boost in testosterone at dawn. Indulging in sexual activity results in your free testosterone increasing significantly.
8. Check the ingredients in your personal hygiene products. This includes your soaps, shampoos and anything else you apply to your skin. If you see the word “triclosan”, discard it and use something else. Studies show that triclosan decreases hormone levels in laboratory animals.
9. Get some sun. Go for at least 20 minutes a day. Sunshine helps your body produce vitamin D. Recent studies have shown that vitamin D raises hormone levels in men.
10. Take a natural testosterone supplement to maintain healthy testosterone levels. Testofuel and Prime Male are natural testosterone boosters – each of the two is formulated from totally natural ingredients. They can rejuvenate your body with all the male hormone you need to function the way a man should – and look and feel your best.
This might surprise you but taking stinging nettle root can be hugely effective in lowering estrogen levels and boosting testosterone.
These are 10 natural ways to raise testosterone.